Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bedroom Chic

Today I want to chat a bit about bedroom bliss-decorating the place where you should feel most at peace can be challenging but also so fun!  I love mixing a bit of the unexpected in interiors and keeping the bedroom chic yet serene! Here are a few of my favorite bedrooms!

 Absolutely love this bed!!  I also love how the designer kept the bedding simple but added some whimsy with the palm trees. Simple white bedding with a Pop! of color.
 Another example of white with pops of color-and don't you just love the way they painted the windows black?  The shape of the window would have gotten lost but they defined it!
 This room just screams the beach, Lily Pulitzer, and fun pink cocktails!

 Simple, yet pretty. Black and white is always a fave of mine!

 This bedroom was recently featured in Elle Decor for its mix of patterns.  I just love the way this designer thought outside the box and mixed fabrics!

 To me-this is all about the headboard! Love the canopy of fabric!

And another design I would love to see at the beach! Orange takes this room from drab to fab!


And now to my room! This bedroom suite was in my cute little apartment in Birmingham, but now has a new home in my fiance's guest room. Please ignore the carpet-we are hoping to put in some hardwoods!  My goal with this room was to mix patterns and color. It is still a work in progress but I love it!  Hope ya'll have fun creating "Bedroom Chic" rooms! 

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment