Saturday, August 17, 2013

Spotlight: Veranda Magazine

I don't know about ya'll but I LOVE getting my monthly design magazines! They are inspiring in so many ways-from entertaining to decorating to travel ideas, I love flipping through the well curated images and text. Today I wanted to spotlight one of my all time faves-Veranda Magazine.  Their pictures can't be beat and they have fabulous ideas.  Here are some of their highlights...

 Their latest issue-beautiful dining area. Love the chairs and how the designer used purple as an accent color. Go buy this issue if you haven't already!!

Simple beauty-love the settee covered in the teal velvet and the use of different blues with the design.

Umm-need I say more? I don't think I would ever leave if this was in my backyard!

Beautiful home with a twist on traditional. See the mint color they used as their exterior paint color? I love this!

This kitchen is great-very unexpected pendant lights with the center island. I like a neutral kitchen but this one puts a modern twist on a stylish set up. 

Artwork is key for a great space-I love these pictures about the console and the pattern on the floor. Very eye-catching!

Beautiful entertaining! Not only does Veranda show us great interiors and exteriors-they give us ideas for entertaining as well.  Check these drinks out....

Blood orange old fashions for your outdoor soiree! I think I will have one of these tonight!
And if Veranda Magazine couldn't get any better-they have a beautiful coffee table book.  I have this and love it! Follow Veranda on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for even more ideas! What do ya'll think? Are you as inspired as I am?

Happy weekend!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment