Thursday, April 23, 2015

A New Beginning


This post is bittersweet for me because it's a beginning and end to a chapter in my life. A year and a half ago, I decided to move to Charlotte not knowing anyone but needing a new beginning. I had just been through one of the toughest times in my life and knew I needed to start over. After a good friend of mine called me from my old job telling me there was an opening in Charlotte, I was packing my bags and calling a U-Haul. I had been in Albany while I was trying to decide what to do and had to find a place to live-fast! I finally found a place on Craigslist and begged them to let me move in.  After talking to both homeowners, they agreed and I moved to Charlotte at the beginning of December 2013.  Scared to death to be by myself and alone in a new place, I tried to stay busy by redecorating my abode.  Now after a year and half of living here, I feel stronger and more like me than I have in a while.  This place has seen me at my best and my worst. I have loved drinking wine on the porch, meeting new friends here and that it has given me the best gift-a new beginning. As I get ready to embark on a new adventure and new chapter in my life, I wanted to share with you pictures of the place I have called home.






Thank you to Jeff and Lori for letting me call this place home.  I have loved every minute of it! Here's to new adventures and new beginnings!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment