Monday, September 14, 2015

Out and About South End

The new Anthroplogie on South Boulevard just opened Labor Day weekend and I could not be more excited and scared all at the same time! Excited because I can literally walk across the street and check out new goodies but scared for my credit card! I stopped by this past weekend and have to share some of the photos I snapped in between trying on outfits. Take a look..


The new store front located in Atherton Mill on South Blvd. in Charlotte.


Not the clearest pic (I was working with my iPhone) but I loved this vignette.


I am a sucker for decorative plates and Anthropologie always has the cutest!


This skirt-need I say more?


I just loved this cabinet-such a neat piece and great display cabinet.


Great decorative pillows and blankets to take your space from drab to fab and add a little bohemian flair.


I just loved these emerald green knobs and have to find a DIY project for them ASAP!


And to add a little Fall to my outfits,  I was really crushing on this hat.

Go check it out and you will see what I mean! Till next time...






XX,











No comments:

Post a Comment