Saturday, January 30, 2016

Art POP!

Hi friends! I have another fun collaboration to share with all of you. Several months ago, Top Art, an art website filled with ready to go art to hang on your walls, contacted me to pick my favorite pieces. After picking my favorite pieces, they sent me one to style to give you all ideas! The painting that I picked is by Michelle Oppenheimer and is called Emerald Flight. The colors in this piece of art are just stunning. Take a look at how I took this painting and styled it with some of my favorite furniture and accessories from Slate Interiors here in Charlotte. When thinking of how to style this piece, my thought was to give it the perfect entry way look. I love how all  of this turned out and could even picture this set up in a mid-mod, vintage dining room. Take a look at how it evolved from the beginning to the finished product. Thanks to my great photographer from Smitten and Hooked, too! I could not have captured these beautiful photos without their help!

























So what do you think? Thanks again Top Art for inviting me to collaborate with you. I enjoyed every minute of it!

Till next time!

XX,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment