Friday, January 22, 2016

Coffee Table Pop

Everybody has a coffee table in their living space but a lot of times we get stuck with how to accessorize it! Recently, I was approached by Chairish, an online marketplace to come up with my take on the perfect coffee table styling. If you haven't visited their website, go now! They offer a unique assortment of vintage and eclectic finds from independent sellers and shops. I love haunting this site to see what I can find to truly make a space look special. Take a look to see how I take their gold faux bamboo coffee table and make it POP with fun accessories.





Let's break down these elements of the perfect coffee table styling! First, you have to start with a great coffee table. I found this one on Chairish. What I loved about this table was the gold accents but also the open concept which allows you to really spice it up with fun goodies!

I picture these blue vases placed on either side of the coffee table.  I love the color but also love that they give the coffee table interest and height.

Next, I would place this tray in the middle of the table with the brass pineapple, a few colorful Chinese paintbrushes and a Diptyque candle.








On either side of my coffee table,  I would place my favorite coffee table books. I love this one by Eddie Ross! Stack them up!

I love this green malachite box and think it would be so pretty sitting atop a pile of coffee table books!
Can you tell I have a thing for blue? This lovely bowl would add interest and color to the bottom of the coffee table. 



I don't know about you, but I keep most of my Architectural Digest magazines. Not only are they great reads, but they are also great coffee table pieces. I would stack these on the bottom on all four corners of the table.

This is actually a vintage brooch! Coral and gold are so pretty and I think you could add these on your tray or on top of your magazines and coffee table books. Not only are they pretty, but they are also great conversations starters! 






Last but not least, this great overdyed rug is the perfect piece for your now styled coffee table to rest!
How do you style yours?

XO,
Courtney






















No comments:

Post a Comment