Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Beach Bum

Hello!  I've been spending some time at the beach this week and boy has it been fabulous!  The weather has been great and the food delicious.  It's been a nice, relaxing week as well, which is just what I needed. I found a cool new food spot and also some great design stores while I've been here.



This new restaurant, called aptly "The Gulf "was designed out of shipping crates. What an ingenious idea! There are three that have been put together to form this really cool conceptual restaurant. The other neat thing is if they ever need to move, they just have to pack their stuff in the crates and ship to the next destination. We enjoyed blueberry mojitos and really yummy ceviche.  They have a lounge set up in the back, so we dined alfresco with our feet in the sand.


Then today, I decided to check out some of the design shops to see what I could find.  This store, M2, has the chicest beach decor I have found in the area.  Check out some of the neat things I found.




I could definitely use the white and gold painting, this neat rattan side table and some aqua accessories to "beachify" my place. Hope everyone is having a great week and has at least one beach excursion planned this summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment