Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Faves....

Happy Friday friends!  In honor of the weekend, I wanted to give a shout out to some of my favorite things...

An awesome margarita! This one is blood orange-delish!


A kick arse workout! Love me some Pure Barre to tone the tush!

  My furry friend. Loulie Jane is on vacation right now with the parents but she will be coming to Mobile soon!

A fun and funky outfit for weekend dates!

A fabulous statement necklace to wear with my fun pink outfit.


A pretty painting to add POP to my den-This one is by local artist Sara Otts.  Visit her blog here:


A fun new pillow from Amber Interiors-check out her new website and shoppe! 
PS-She is giving this one away on her website! 


And what better way to dream about all of these fun goodies than sipping my margarita on this beach??  Happy Friday! May yours be filled with all of your faves!

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment